Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Kindred Stamps April Release - Kindred Town: Cafe Vibes and Kindred Career: Books Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone! 
Today I am so excited to share a sneak peek of the new Kindred Town: Cafe Vibes and Kindred Career Day: Books from Kindred Stamps April release!



I love the Kindred Town sets and this one was a lot of fun to color and create with. My first card is a bookstore scene and I use both characters from the Kindred Career: Books set. I enjoy reading and used to spend hours getting lost in books. I even worked in a bookstore. 
The second project is a rainbow bookmarked perfect books and journals. I think the rainbow colors and cute little Book Store sign worked great together! I also stamped a greeting and added white gel dots to embellish more.

The next project is an outdoor scene featuring two friends reading outside the bookstore. I added clouds to the sky and green grass to resemble a warm Spring or Summer day. I also attached a piece of the new Kindred Stamps pattern paper to add in more color. Doesn't the pair look like they are enjoying the day!

Next, is a small card featuring the male character and the book label. I used to label the inside of my books when I was younger and it would have bee awesome to have had a cute stamp like this! 

The next card is another little scene created by mixing both sets. I created a shopping center featuring a coffee shop and the girl sitting on the grass reading while drinking her pumpkin spice latte. The little latte cups are from the new Kindred Stamps clay pieces and actually fit on the stamped table top. 

And the final card share is a tropical scene featuring the girl reading under a palm tree while the sun sets. I was inspired by the new floral pattern paper for this design. I also think her purple hair works with the tropical theme.



Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps April Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, April 28th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment