Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Happy Bee-Day Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Sharing a Bee-themed card created with the new Dare 2B Artzy Mushroom Messages Stamp and Die Sets

Dare 2B Artzy has the most beautiful pattern paper making it super hard to select just one to use on a project. I combined the bright yellow Artzy Doodles - Sunset Yellow and tulip paper from the Funbrellas Paper Pack


All the images were stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating Die Set to cut out the little mushrooms, grass, and cute little bees. I just love bees!


For the greeting, I stamped "Happy Birthday" with the D2BA Simply Birthday Stamp Set. This set has a wide variety of birthday stamps in different fonts and it's a great set to mix with other stamps. 


Lastly, I added layers of orange glitter pattern paper, teal card stock, and blue card stock to complete the card. I think this design is perfect for a Spring/Summer birthday and love the bright happy colors!

Thanks for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to created a bee-themed card with the new Mushroom Messages Stamp.










No comments:

Post a Comment