Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Paper Sweeties November 2022 New Release Rewind!

Good morning and welcome to the Paper Sweeties November 2022 New Release Rewind! 
Today the Paper Sweeties Team will be sharing inspiration created with the new Build-a-Snowman Stamp Set and Build-a-Snowman Sweet Cuts!

My project uses the new Build-a-Snowman Stamp Set and the fun Gnome Add-on Winter Set. This adorable snowman is perfect for holiday cards, but also works Winter cards and projects. My snowman is enjoying the snowy weather and sipping on a cup of cocoa.


To decorate the character, I used the mug and hat from the Gnome Add-on Winter Set and drew the scarf. I also created a winter background with markers that worked perfectly with the "Let it Snow" sentiment. 

Lastly, I attached layers of purple and green card stock and a pretty wreath print pattern paper to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the Paper Sweeties Design Team Blogs for more project shares!


 
 




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful arrangement & background for fahionably dressed Snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cutie, this card! Caffinated greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable snowman! I love the card you created!

    ReplyDelete