Friday, November 18, 2022

Cocoa Time Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the Ai Diamonds and Pearls Challenge. For my project, I used the cute 5564 -Mousey Christmas Set to create a fun holiday card. I love hot cocoa, and this would totally be me if I was a mouse! 

The adorable mouse was stamped with black hybrid ink and I used Copic Markers for all of the coloring. To go with the challenge theme, I added little rhinestones to the sky and I love the sparkle! I think this stamp is just too cute!

To complete the card, I added holiday pattern paper and stamped "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" with dark green ink. This mouse would also look great on a gift tag this holiday season!

Thank you so much for stopping over today and I hope you enjoyed this card!
Have a wonderful day!




1 comment: