Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Have a Jolly Christmas Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Sharing a holiday card today featuring the Santa's Reindeer Stamp Set and Gift Box Layering Stencil from Dare 2B Artzy!
The stenciled background is so festive and I love the green and pink color combination. I used two shades of green ink with for the stenciling and attached several pink snowflakes for some added color. I also glued little gems to the centers of the snowflakes for sparkle!


The little reindeer was stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die set to cut the image out and layered him on top of a stitched snow hill. Instead of coloring the background of the inside panel, I used  a polka-dot pattern pattern from the new Holly Days 6x6 Paper Pack. This pattern is so fun and looks like colorful falling snow!

Lastly, I added an embossed "Have a Jolly Christmas" sentiment and a layer of gold glitter paper to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create with the new Santa's Reindeer Stamp Set and Gift Box Layering Stencil from Dare 2B Artzy!









No comments:

Post a Comment