Monday, October 24, 2022

Cat Themed Day of the Dead Card Featuring The Hedgehog Hollow October Kit!

Hi everyone! 

Tasha here sharing two new cards created with the Hedgehog Hollow October "Day of the Dead" Kit. 

Both cards used the same items, but have totally different looks. The first card has an embossed cat design on Eclipse Black Cardstock. The bright white looks awesome with the black background and bright colors. I also added a gem to the center of the cat's head for some extra sparkle.

For the greetings, I stamped "Feliz Día de los Muertos" with Color Hive Flamingo Ink and added layers of black and pink paper. I love how the pink ink color looks!

The second card used the same cat stamp, but was stamped with Eclipse Black Color Hive Ink. The black ink shows all the pretty details and the eyes look so cool with the pink background color.

Lastly, I added a layer of pattern paper included in the kit and gold glitter paper. I think these colorful cards are awesome and can be used year-round; they would be great for birthday cards!
I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are having a wonderful day!
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment