Friday, May 13, 2022

Day 1 - Paper Sweeties May 2022 Featured Products Inspiration!

Happy Saturday Friends!
Tasha here sharing Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties May 2022 Inspiration! 


Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I wanted to jump start some Summer themed cards and these Sea friends are so fun! I used the cute Sea You Soon Stamp Set and the Beach Therapy Stamp Set!


I stamped all the sea creatures with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used masking paper to mask the crab before stamping the other friends. I love the fish image with the eyelashes! 



The background was also colored with markers and I used a stamping black to add the little bubbles and the "Sea You Soon!" sentiment. The cute Beach Therapy Stamp Set includes a coral stamp. I stamped the image three times along the bottom edge and rotated the stamp to give different looks. 


Lastly, I added layers of orange, blue, and pink cardstock, and a piece of Wave pattern paper before attaching the card to a white card base. 

(The completed card measures 5-1/4" x 5-1/2")


Be sure to come back tomorrow for another project share and check out the other DT posts for more inspiration! 






______________SALE______________

ALL DOLL AND DOLL OUTFIT SETS (currently in-stock).   

During the entire month of May, customers can save 25% on any in-stock doll and/or doll outfit stamp sets using coupon: paperpiece

4 comments: