Saturday, May 14, 2022

Aloha Card Featuring The Hedgehog Hollow May "Hawaiian Dreams" Kit!


Happy Saturday!

Tasha here sharing my first project created with the Hedgehog Hollow May "Hawaiian Dreams" Subscription Kit!

This month's set includes three stencils, but this Sea Shell design makes the perfect spotlight! I used Tiptree Jam, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and English Mustard Color Hive Inks for the stenciling. I also added Distress Oxide Ink on the shell and around the edges.

The Hula dancer from the Luau Set was stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and I love how she fits perfectly on the stenciled shell. She looks so pretty with the tropical colors in the background!

For the greeting, I stamped "Aloha" from the small Hang Ten Sentiments Stamp Set. To stick with the Hawaiian theme, I added pink and yellow ink to the sentiment. I think these colors are so pretty and I'm loving the tropical vibe!

Lastly, I added layers of pink and blue cardstock and black glitter paper. I also added several Crown Jewels Gems to the center part of the stenciled shell for extra sparkle before attaching the card to a square white card base.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the May Subscription Kit!

Click HERE to find out how to purchase and see all the items included in the "Hawaiian Dreams" Kit!

-Tasha

Supplies:
May - "Hawaiian Dreams" Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment