Tuesday, April 26, 2022

You're Mermazing Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Good morning and Happy Tuesday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the fun Mermazing Set and new Make Waves Hot Foil Plate from Dare 2B Artzy!

The mermaid was stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with markers. I love her long hair and the ombre color! You can easily cut out the image with scissors, but D2BA also has a coordinating die set that makes it super easy to cut out all the stamped designs.

The background was created with the cool new Make Waves Hot Foil Plate. This wave pattern really fun and looks awesome on any color paper. I decided to go with black cardstock and a light foil that shimmers in the light and love the way it turned out!

The sentiment "You Are Mermazing" was embossed in white on the same black cardstock and I used lime green to frame the layers. I also added a layer of D2BA purple pattern paper to bring in more color and I thought the circular design complimented the wavy center card.

Lastly, I attached four large enamel dots before adhering the card to an A2 sized white card base.

I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Make Waves Hot Foil Plate and are inspired to create a Mermazing card!

Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment