Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Kindred Stamps April Release | Graduation Set!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today is Day 3 of the Kindred Stamps April Release and I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new Congrats Grad Set!  This set includes a male and female graduate stamp and a variety of fun sentiments!
My first card features the girl graduate with a pastel sky background. I love her red hair and teal cap and gown set!
The second project is a Graduation Cap card fold. I added two sentiments, one under the flap and one on the bottom. I also attached twine for the tassel in colors that matched the graduate's outfit. 
The next project, I used both characters and two different greetings to create two fun tags. I added graduation themed pattern paper and a metallic cord to complete the designs. I think these would be great on gift bags or attached to a gift with a large bow.

For the last card, I wanted to make a gradation ceremony scene. The Stage Builder Stencil and stars from the Card Basics Die Set helped to create the scene and I love the spotlight! I used both characters, but gave them completely different looks. 
Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps April Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps April release will be available Friday, April 29th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment