Thursday, March 24, 2022

Kindred Stamps March Release | Top of the Charts Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today is Day 4 of the Kindred Stamps March Release and I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new Top of the Charts Set!


My first project is a shaker birthday card that features the four band members and the "Have a Fab birthday" sentiment. I was inspired by the cool London Invasion paper and cut a heart for the shaker window. I used the new British Flag Slices for the shaker bits and love how they complete the design!

The second card is a twist fun-fold with a super star theme. I used the Star Slimline Stencil for the bright yellow background design and attached the band members on each panel. I also used little stars from the Card Basics Die Set to cut gold glitter stars. I love the extra sparkle!

For the top and bottom of the card, I used the cool pattern paper from the London Invasion Paper Pad and think the busy print works great on this style card. You can see all the details on the paper, but it doesn't distract you from the stamped images. 
My last project share for today is a colorful slimline card. I used the Star Slimline Stencil again (It's a great stencil!) and gave the band members colorful suits. The "You Never Miss A Beat" greeting works great with this fab group and I always like cards with bright colors!

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps March Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps March release will be available Friday, March 25th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment