Friday, March 25, 2022

Art Impressions Black Tie Affair Challenge Card

Happy Friday!
Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the Art Impressions Black Tie Affair challenge! This card was created with the super cute Ai 5113 -Pan-tastic Set and these panda bears work great with the black and white theme!
\

The panda friends were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted a little pop of color, so I added bright pink and green to the party hats; I love this color combination!


The background was created with a stencil and two shades of Distress Oxide ink. I wanted to give the dots an ombre appearance and thought having the different tones would add more interest to the pattern. I also cut the panda trio out so I could layer them on the card with foam tape for extra dimension. 


The sentiment "Hope Your Day is Panda-tastic" was stamped with the same black ink and I added a layer of silver glitter for sparkle. I enjoy having some sparkle on my projects and silver glitter paper is my favorite!


Lastly, I added layers of black cardstock and silver glitter before attaching the card to an A2 sized black card base. 

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the Art Impressions Black Tie Affair challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment