Thursday, February 24, 2022

Let It Snow Card Featuring Art Impressions

 Good morning everyone!

Tasha here sharing a winter-themed card created with the Ai 5041-Snow Friend Set!

To begin this project, I stamped all the images with black ink and colored them with markers. I used white gel pen for little accents and clear glitter on the snow. I also added little snowdrifts to the ground; I love the light blue color!


The background was created with Distress Oxide Ink and I used a light blue ink to stamp several snowflakes. I also used a marker to add little inked dots and rhinestones on the center of the snowflakes to extra sparkle! The sentiment "Let it Snow" was stamped in gray ink and it blends in perfectly with the snowy scene!

Lastly, I added a layer of deep red cardstock and a birch bark pattern paper before adhering it to a white A2 sized card base. 

Thank you for checking out today's winter-themed card and I hope you are having a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment