Friday, February 25, 2022

It's A Love Thing Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing two new cards created with the sweet Ai 4752-Love Thing Set.

This set includes one main stamp of this cute couple and a sentiment. Both of my cards are very similar, but I used different colors and made the couple look completely different. It's fun to be creative and I love coloring clothing!
The first card's couple has a deeper skin tone and I used darker colors in their clothing. I also added little hearts to the man's socks for a fun Valentine's Day look. I love the socks!

The second couple has a fair skin tone and I used pastel colors. For the background I created a sky on both cards with a cloud stencil and light blue ink. I also added little ink dots for extra detail.


The sentiment "It's A Love Thing" was stamped on to a stitched heart on both cards. One card has an embossed greeting and one was stamped with black ink and I used Distress Oxide Ink around the edges. 

Lastly, I created the ground and grass with markers and colored the benches. I also added coordinating paper layers before adhering the cards to an A2 sized card base. 

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are inspired to create a card with the Ai Love Thing Set!





No comments:

Post a Comment