Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Merry Critters Holiday Card | Kat Scrappiness

Good morning Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Christmas card created with the super sweet Merry Critters Stamp Set and Happy Holidays Word Die with Shadow Set from Kat Scrappiness!



See my full tutorial on the Kat Scrappiness YouTube Channel!

The little critters were colored with Copic Markers and I used Distress Oxide Ink to add a light blue color to the background.

To complete my card I embellished with the pretty Sparkling Snow Pearl Mix and added loose glitter to give a snowy look to the ground and hills. I love all the sparkle!

I hope you enjoyed the project for today!

-Tasha

Card Details:  Card Base (A2): 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Teal Layer: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Glitter Layer: 4" x 5-1/4" Center Card: 3-3/4" x 5"    

 Copic Colors Used: YR16, B05, R35, 100, W4, W5, YG09, E51, BG32, B00, R11, C1, C0, E99, E33  

No comments:

Post a Comment