Sunday, December 5, 2021

D2BA December Challenge | Clean & Simple Cards

Good morning everyone!
Sharing a fun holiday card created for the D2BA December Challenge! This month's theme is Clean & Simple and it's a great time to share some holiday cards!


I love the D2BA Hippity Hoppity Stamp Set and thought it would be fun to use the cute bunny on a Christmas Card. 
Since she has already had a cart, it was easy to make it festive with holiday colors and fill it with gifts. I also added some carrots from the Honey Bunny Stamp Set


For the background, I made a simple snowy scene with Distress Oxide Ink and added snowflakes and a "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the sweet Just Chillin' Set.


Lastly, I added layers of gold glitter paper and my favorite D2BA plaid pattern paper to complete the card. 
Thank you for checking out my card and I hope you participate in the D2BA December Challenge!








No comments:

Post a Comment