Monday, November 22, 2021

Easy Stamped Background Thanksgiving Card | Kat Scrappiness

Hi Crafty Friends!

Tasha here sharing an easy Thanksgiving card and stamped background tutorial!

The festive Fall-themed background was created with the accessory stamps included in the Dress Up Quokka Thanksgiving Costumes Add On Set from Kat Scrappiness. I stamped the images with black ink and colored them with markers. I also added dots with the markers to fill in the open areas. I love Fall colors!

Check out the full video tutorial on the Kat Scrappiness YouTube Channel!

 The sentiment was created with the layered Thanks Sentiment Die. This die can be used together as shown, or you can use the "Thanks" word die alone for a different look.

Lastly, I added a few Jasper Stone Dual Color Peals before attaching the card to a brown card base.

I hope you enjoyed the card for today and I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment