Monday, November 22, 2021

Are You Yeti For Christmas? | Maker Forte

Happy Monday!

Tasha here sharing a new holiday card created with the cute Yeti or Not Stamp Set from Maker Forte!


Check out my Video Tutorial!



Since all of the Yeti images are adorable, I decided to use four of them on my card. These bright colors are so cheerful and look great with the star paper background!

I used Eclipse Black Ink for the stamping, and Copic Markers for the coloring. A white gel pen added little accents and the falling snow design. I also attached a little gem to the center of the star for some sparkle!

Lastly, I added a "Happy Holiday" sentiment from the Simple Sayings - Celebrate Winter Sheet, and added some glitter layers before attaching the card to a 6"x6" card base.

Thank you for checking out the project for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment