Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Sliding by to say Hi!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the New Penguin Plunge stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!


This new penguin themed stamp set is so cute and includes several sentiments for year-round cards and projects. The sentiment selected for this card is "Sliding by to say Hi!" and it was stamped with Totally Black Ink. I also used two banner dies from the Slim Mini Wavy Layers Die Set to frame the greeting.


The sweet penguin and floating ice were stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with markers. I placed the image in the center of the card to have all the rays surrounding him. This stamp also has a coordinating die set that makes it super easy to cut all the stamped images out.


The background was created with my favorite Sunburst Stencil and two shades of Distress Oxide Ink. I wanted to have an Arctic look. To do this, I made the top half purple to represent the sky, and the bottom half has shades of blue for the water. I also added little white gel dots to look like falling snow; so pretty!


Lastly, I attached silver glitter paper for extra sparkle and a layer of the new snowflake paper from the Deck the Halls Paper Pack before adhering it to an A2 sized blue card base.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new D2BA Penguin Plunge Stamp Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment