Thursday, September 16, 2021

Divinity Designs September Release

Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing three cards created with items from the Divinity Designs September Release!

My first card is an interactive design created with the fun Pop Up Card with Layers Die. This pop-up card was so easy to make and this set includes all the layers to mat your paper perfectly! 

The pattern paper, light blue paper, gnome and bee-themed embellishments are all included in the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duos. This gnome is so cute and all of the paper pieces have a coordinating die included in the set, so no fussy cutting is needed!

The sentiment "You are a very sweet Friend" is from the new Bee Mine stamp set. This set includes a variety of bee-themed sentiments great for year-round projects!


My second card continues with the Bee-theme. The Square Card Base with Layer Die cut the base and I used the Square Dies for all the layers. The honey yellow paper, bee-themed pattern paper, and the gnome are from the Buzzing Gnomes Paper/Die Duos. It's nice that there are several gnomes included in this set, so you can select the perfect gnome for your project.

The sentiment "Happy BEElated Birthday" is from the Bee Mine Stamp Set and I used some yellow ink around the edges to bring in more color. I also added several layered bees from the Busy Bee Die set and I used glitter paper for the bees to add in some sparkle!



My last card was created with the new Bee Joyful stamp set. I stamped the quails with black ink and colored them with markers. I used ink blending for the sky and ground to create an outdoor scene and gave the birds a spotlight by keeping the center light.

To frame the stamping, I used the Oval Dies and a piece of green paper from the Boho Bolds paper pack. The sentiment "Miss You!" is also from the Be Joyful set, and I used the Pierced Rectangles Dies and Rectangle Dies to frame the greeting. The pierced design adds so much detail!

To complete this card, I cut a layer of green polkadot paper with the largest die from the Pierced Rectangles Dies and attached it to a base cut with the A2 Landscape Case Base with Layer Die

Thank you for checking out my projects and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the Divinity Designs September Release!





No comments:

Post a Comment