Thursday, August 26, 2021

You're Dino-Mite Slimline Card

Good morning!

Tasha here sharing a slimline card created with the fun Rawrsome stamp set from The Hedgehog Hollow!

This Dino is too cute and I love the heart balloons! I stamped the image with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and colored him with Copic Markers. I wanted the image to look like he was flying, so I cut the character out and used foam tape to adhere it to the card. He totally looks like he is floating in the sky!

The background was created with the Cloud and Grass slimline stencils. I also added some sparkles to the sky for extra detail. The clouds look dreamy and allow the Dino to really pop!

Lastly, I stamped "You're Dino-Mite" with Eclipse Black Ink on to the stenciled grass. This ink is dark and perfect for stamping on Distress Oxide Ink!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to make a Dino-themed card with the Rawrsome Stamp Set!


No comments:

Post a Comment