Thursday, August 26, 2021

Kindred Stamps August Release - Witch Sisters Stamp Set

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a peek at the new Salem Sisters Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps August Release!
 

The first card uses all three of the witch sisters and I wanted the scene to look like a stage. "You put a spell on me" is stamped on the bottom and I used Distress Oxide Ink for the background.


I cut each of the images out and layered the front sister on with foam tape to make her stand out more. I used the Kindred Stamps Stage Builder Stencil to make it look like a stage light was shinning down on the trio.


The second card is a Halloween slimline that used the three other characters and cute cat stamp. I used the Kindred Graveyard and Scary Tree dies to create the scene. This tree has so much detail; I just love the design! 

The brother and sister are ready for trick or treating with their new cat friend and the zombie is waving "Hello" in the background. I decorated both of the hats with white gel pen and used the new Kindred Stamps Snowfall Embossing Powder on the greeting to add more detail.



The last card uses the book stamp and bold colors. I used a wobble behind the book to allow it to wiggle. I I used the "You put a spell on me" sentiment again, but matted the greeting with coordinating paper and attached three enamel dots to finish the design.

Thank you for checking out my projects today and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Salem Sisters set!

The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, August 27 at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Thank for checking out my projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment