Tuesday, August 10, 2021

You're The Best Card by Tasha

Hi D2BA Friends!

Tasha here sharing a celebration card created with the Turtley Awesome Stamp Set!

The sweet little turtle was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. To make the turtle the star of the card, I used the cool Sunburst Stencil to create a spotlight. I also attached a piece of blue glitter paper behind the turtle to break up the green colors.

To stick with the blue and green color combination, I used the new Rectangle Framelits Die Set to cut a blue frame; I love the stitched border! I used a larger die from the set to cut the green & white O'Christmas Tree Pattern Paper. I also used the same blue glitter card stock to mat the pattern paper before attaching the card to an A2 sized white card base.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the project!


No comments:

Post a Comment