Monday, August 9, 2021

Margarita Time Card by Tasha | Maker Forte

Good morning friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new Take a Sip and Soda-lightful Stamp Sets from Maker Forte!

The Take a Sip stamp set includes a wide variety of drinks, but I thought the margarita would be great for a Summer card! How refreshing does this drink look? I also like the little lime wedges and hearts on the top!

The background was created with three shades of green Distress Oxide Ink and the cool Down the Rabbit Hole Stencil. This stencil design adds so much detail and the green color works perfectly with the green used on the drink. To mat the center card, I layered a piece of silver metallic paper and Tiptree Jam Cardstock. I love the green and pink color combination!

To complete the card I stamped "I need a Huge margarita" with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink on to the same pink cardstock. I added three silver enamel dots and used foam tape to attach the greeting and drink to the card. This card has so much character and would be great to send to special friend!

Thank you so much for checking out my card today. Click HERE to visit the Maker Forte Shop to see all the fun new release items!


1 comment: