Thursday, August 5, 2021

Morning Pumpkin Card | The Hedgehog Hollow August Pumpkin Spice Kit

Good morning!

Tasha here sharing my first project created with the August Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box! The theme this month is Pumpkin Spice and includes an awesome variety of products!

I always wanted a stencil with falling leaves, and this set includes a Fall Layering Background Stencil. The pretty colors makes for a beautiful background; I also added some metallic ink droplets to add more interest and color.

After the background was completed, I added metallic orange and navy blue paper layers. For texture, I attached twine and a navy blue button. The little bow was tied with the same twine and adhered to the button with a small adhesive dot to look like it was threaded.

Lastly, I added the cute "Morning Pumpkin" mug from the Harvest Ephemera Set to the center of the card before attaching it to a white card base. This card is so fun and gets me excited for the upcoming Fall season!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Click HERE to purchase the Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment