Sunday, August 1, 2021

Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge | Thank You Card

Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Summer has been flying by and today starts the August Dare 2B Artzy Challenge


The theme this month is "Anything Goes" and it's a great challenge to try out something new. I decided to try out a stamp-free card! I usually gravitate toward cards I can color, but thought it would be fun to step outside my comfort zone.



I started by covering the Z-Fold panels with D2BA Pattern Paper. I love the wave pattern and carried on a tropical theme with the cool Tropical Leaf Border Slimline Die Set. This set includes a frame, a leaf boarder, several individual leaves, and the two piece flower die. 


The sentiment was created with the Thanks Double Layered Word Die. I thought the neon pink and lime green went great with the tropical vibe and I like the way it looks against the blue paper. The bright colors are perfect for summer!

Lastly, I added gems to the center of each flower and attached little Patel pearls along the card's border. The sparkle is so pretty and I like the mix of textures on the card! 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and join in the Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment