Tuesday, June 8, 2021

You Mocha Me Happy!

Hi Friends!

Tasha here sharing a coffee-themed card created with the new Dare 2B Artzy Latte Love Stamp Set.

For the background, I created my own pattern with the coffee words block stamp. I embossed the design in clear to give tons of shine and rearranged the stamp to cover the paper; I love this background!

The frappe and donut were both stamped with light brown ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also used a white paint marker for the whipped topping and to add the frosting detail to the donut.

For the sentiment, I cut a piece of cream cardstock with the Rectangle Slimline Framelit. I used the coffee ring stamp to add more detail before stamping "You Mocha me happy!" with D2BA Chocolate Chip Ink.

To complete the card I added layers of dark brown cardstock and attached the layers to a step-fold card base.

Be sure to check out the D2BA June Challenge!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment