Sunday, June 6, 2021

Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge | Masculine Cards

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created for the June Dare 2B Artzy Challenge. This month's theme is Masculine Cards and it's a perfect time to create some birthday and Father's Day cards for all the special men in your life!


For my card, I used the "Anchors Away" stamp set to create a lake scene. I love the sail boat image!


For the frame, I used the Double Dot Circle Framelit Set to create a porthole and added little white enamel dots to add more detail. I also used the little helm stamp to make my own pattern background paper. It's fun to use stamps to make your own Artzy backgrounds and designs!


The greeting "Happy Father's Day" is from the Classic Dad stamp set and I ink blended the paper to coordinate with the background. I think the distressed paper looks great on this card and works great with all the colors used!


For a little sparkle, I added green glitter paper; masculine cards can have sparkle too! I also added a layer of the Sail Away D2BA pattern paper to finish the design before attaching it to an A2 sized card base.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join in the June Dare 2B Artzy Challenge!
Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment