Monday, June 21, 2021

You Are the Sweetest!

Tasha here sharing a sweet card perfect for summer created with the new S'more Sentiments Stamp Set!

Check out my video tutorial below!

The little s'more images were stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the images out and layered them on the card with foam tape; they are just too cute!

For the sentiment, I stamped the greeting with Eclipse Black Ink and used a banner die to cut it out. I also added the same Distress Oxide Ink around the edges and pink glitter paper. You can never have too much sparkle!

I used the Tessa Dots Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink to create a simple background. The soft pink color and dot design is so pretty and is a great alternative to pattern paper!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and a peek at the S'more Sentiments Stamp Set!


No comments:

Post a Comment