Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Anything is Popsicle!

Happy Tuesday!
Tasha here sharing a fun festive card created with the super cute Raccoon Party Stamp Set!


Since it's officially Summer, I decided to go with a Red, White & Blue theme inspired by the Bomb Pop! I used to love these when I was younger! For the layers I used the new Rectangle Framelits Die Set. These layers have a nice pierced border and make layering so easy!


The sentiment and popsicle were both stamped with D2BA Totally Black Ink. I used the coordinating die set to cut the popsicle out and layered two popsicles to raise the image up without foam tape. 


To complete the card I attached several silver enamel dots to the sentiment layer and added glitter paper layers before attaching the design to a white card base. 




Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment