Sunday, April 11, 2021

Life's an Adventure!

Good morning everyone!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the April Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box.

I used the awesome mountains from the Life is a Journey set to create a peaceful scene. I love how the this set includes a variety of sentiments to really allow you to customize your card!

The Oval Slimline Spotlight Stencil was used to frame the design and bring the whole scene together. I also used a piece of masking paper to ensure the bottom of mountains stayed white while I ink blended the sky and water.

Check out my video for the full tutorial!



I stamped the sentiment with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and used my Stamp Tool to curve the greeting. This sentiment is longer, so it worked well with the oval frame shape.

Once the Distress Ink was dry, I added layers of yellow and Slate cardstock and some Crown Jewels before attaching the card to a 110 lb. card base.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tasha


https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708

No comments:

Post a Comment