Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Happy Spring!

Hi D2BA friends!

Tasha here sharing a Spring-themed card created with the adorable Flower Gnome stamp set!

The cute gnome was stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. The step-card was created with pink cardstock and I layered the new plaid pattern paper and pink glitter paper to bring in Spring colors. I love this green plaid design with the pop of pink!

Each sheet of D2BA pattern paper has a strip at the bottom with a coordinating print. This paper had these sweet strawberries and I wanted to incorporate them into the design. I think the berries look super cute and frame the little gnome perfectly. I also added one strawberry to the sentiment.

Lastly, I stamped "Happy Spring" from the Honey Bunny stamp set. I also added little pink enamel dots and a banner to the bottom step to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create a Spring card.

No comments:

Post a Comment