Thursday, April 8, 2021

Fiesta Time!

Hi everyone!

Tasha here sharing a festive new Cinco de Mayo card created with the Party Like There's No Manana stamp set from Maker Forte!



The colorful card background was created with the Celtic Knot Stencil 1 and Distress Oxide Ink. This stencil has a really cool design and by using bright colors, it works great with the Cinco de Mayo theme. 

Check out my video to see the full card making process!



For the coloring I used Copic Markers and white gel pen to add little accents. I also stamped the tequila set twice to have two glasses. I cut each image out and layered the bottle with foam tape.



Lastly, I added a layer of Scrunchie cardstock ; I love the pink color! I also added several Crown Jewels in the color Limewired to complete the card.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Copic Markers: RV55, RV10, YR21, YG09, C-2, YG13, 0, YR24, YG00, YR04, Y17, Y13, R27


No comments:

Post a Comment