Sunday, April 4, 2021

Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge | Hippity Hoppity! | #dare2bartzy

Good morning everyone!
Tasha here sharing a card created for the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge! This month's theme is Bright Colors and it's a perfect time to share Spring cards or to get started on some summer projects!


My card was created with the super cute Hippity Hoppity stamp set; I love this cute bunny! I used Totally Black Ink for the stamping and colored with Copic Markers. This ink is awesome and great for coloring since the ink does not smear and dries quickly.


The clouds and grass were cut with the New Slimline Land & Clouds Border Die Set. I used Distress Oxide Ink on white paper in two shades of green for the grass, this grass shape is really fun! For the clouds, I made a simple stencil out of paper and ink blended the cloud background and think it looks fantastic!


The card base was created with Green card stock and I used D2BA pattern paper to bring in more color and the cool leaf design. Everything was matted with silver glitter paper for extra sparkle and I attached a little purple layered heart to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will participate in the D2BA April Challenge!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: