Tuesday, April 27, 2021

FATHER'S DAY SLIMLINE CARD (VIDEO TUTORIAL)

Good morning everyone!

Tasha here sharing a Father's Day slimline card created with The Hedgehog Hollow April Subscription Box.

I started by stamping the main image with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and used the same ink for the "Happy Father's Day" sentiment. I love the handwritten script lettering!

Next, I used the Tool Time Stencil and Distress Oxide inks to create the background pattern. The green color looks great behind the bold black stamped tool images.

Check out my full tutorial below!


Lastly, I added four enamel dots, and layers of Hyde Park and Eclipse cardstock before adhering the card to a white slimline card base.

Click HERE to find more information on the Subscription Box Options!

Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies Used:

The Hedgehog Hollow April Subscription Box

Men at Play Stamp Set 

Tool Time Stencil 


No comments:

Post a Comment