Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April Showers!

Hi Friends!
Tasha here sharing a Spring-themed card created with the D2BA April Showers Stamp Set!

I started by creating a raindrop stencil with the Land & Cloud Border Die Set and ink blending with Distress Oxide Ink. I wanted to create a spotlight around the girl image and love the colorful raindrops!


The girl was stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die set to cut the image out and foam tape to attach her to the card. I just love these rain boots!


The sentiment was stamped with Paradise Ink; this ink color is a beautiful shade of teal! 


Lastly, I attached the card to teal glitter paper and D2BA Plaid Pattern Paper to complete the design.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment