Friday, March 12, 2021

To the Perfect Duet!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a fun new slimline card created with the Perfect Duet stamp set.


I colored this cute couple and radio images with Copic markers and used a white gel pen for the little accent details. To add to the rocker theme, I used a sunburst stencil to create a spotlight in the background. They look like they're having so much fun rocking out!


The sentiment "Happy Anniversary to the perfect duet!" was stamped in black and matted with the same paper used on the main card. To coordinate with the man's socks and top, I attached the card to a bright green card base. I love the bright colors!

Lastly, I attached some pretty yellow glittery enamel dots to complete the design.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment