Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July!

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing a festive 4th of July card created with the D2BA Alpaca Cake stamp set.


The cute alpaca image was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I like that once this ink dries you can color with Copic markers without having the ink smear. I also used the coordinating die set to cut the image out; so easy!


To make this alpaca work with an Independence Day card, I colored the accessories in patriotic red, white & blue colors. This Americana-theme is perfect for summer, especially in the month of July!


The background was created by layering Nuvo mousse on top of black card stock. The firework design is so pretty and shimmery; I love fireworks! I also added some additional details using gold and silver gel pens.


Lastly, I added red, silver glitter, and decorative pattern paper layers with my favorite layering tool to complete the design. 
Card size: A2
Click HERE to check out the Dare 2B Artzy shop!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment