Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Get Well Soon!

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a get well card created with the new Get Well stamp set and Get Well Layered Die set from Dare 2B Artzy.
I started my project by cutting out the "Get Well" sentiment with dark pink glitter paper and bright white card stock for the letters. The white pops against the sparkly paper and I love sparkle! Since I tend to use black ink for my sentiments, I thought it would be fun to emboss with white to keep this card light and cheerful. The gray card stock coordinated with all the pink and white, but is dark enough to see the white embossing.


The images used are all from the D2BA Honey Bloomz Artzy paper collection. D2BA dies coordinate with several of their pattern papers allowing you to cut out images from the paper. 
*I used the BEE-utiful Die 


For the background, I used the pretty Trellis Die to cut a light pink layer. I adhered the trellis layer to an A2 sized white glitter card base. The pink and white colors are lovely and the whole card shimmers when the light shines on it. 


Lastly, I used layers of white and dark pink card stock to frame the card and complete the design.

Click HERE to check out all the fun D2BA products used in today's card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment