Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happy Bird-Day!

Happy Tuesday D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the sweet Little Birdie stamp set. This fun stamp set can be used alone, but also coordinates with the pretty Leaf Background die.




Now that we are entering Spring, I wanted to make a bright birthday card to send to a special friend. There are so many sentiments included in this set that allows you to make year-round cards and I like that there is more than one birthday greeting.

The little birdie was stamped with Totally Black ink and colored with markers. I love that this ink doesn't bleed with coloring with markers and dries super fast. The bird image was cut out and layered on to the circle glitter frame. I also layered some leaves that I colored with distress ink to give the card more dimension. 




I also used distress ink on the center circle in shades of blue; water droplets also adds to the nice sky-like color. For the sentiment, I selected "Happy Bird-Day To You" ad stamped it in the same Totally Black ink. To coordinate with the black ink, I used a layer of black cardstock behind the glitter frame. I enjoy the look of matted layers. 


Lastly, a layer of Dare 2B Artzy pattern paper added tons of color and a fun design to the background. I thought this pattern looked like raindrops and went with the Spring theme. To complete the design I added some clear glitter and glued the card on to an A2 size card base.

Thank you for stopping today; I hope I inspired you to create a card with the Little Birdie stamp set

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment