Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Have a Tail Waggin Good Day!

Good morning D2BA friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the super cute new Puppy Kisses stamp set.



This set includes this adorable puppy image and a nice variety of sentiments. I used "Have a Tail Waggin Good Day!" which is great to give to anyone, anytime.



The little puppy was colored with markers and I used glitter on the bow to make it sparkle. For extra sparkle, I added gold glitter paper on the bottom of the card; I love the gold!!!

The center shape was cut with the Oval Scalloped die set and I used the fun D2BA plaid paper to add tons of color. For more color, I matted the layers with light blue card stock and attached the card on to a green A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the Puppy Kisses stamp set! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment