Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Merry Christmoose!

Hello Friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the fun new Christmoose Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy. I think this set is adorable and has quickly become a personal favorite!


To start, the little moose image was stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink. This ink is perfect to use when coloring since it does not smear when using markers and dries super fast.


After coloring the moose, I used the coordinating die set to cut the image out and was able to cut the little hat from the new Wooly Winter pattern paper using the hat die. I love that D2BA has pattern paper that coordinates with their die sets allowing you to cut the printed images out!


Lastly, I used Distress Oxide ink and the little snowflake stamp to make a winter scene for the background. To complete the design, I added a colorful stitched frame, stamped "Merry Christmoose" in a holiday green color, and attached a little green tree to the end of the sentiment for extra texture. This card is so cheerful and I look forward to sending it this holiday season!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project share.

Be sure to check out the D2BA Shop for the Christmoose Stamp Set.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment