Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Hello Beautiful!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here with a tropical themed card perfect to send to someone special this summer!



The background floral design was created by embossing the largest flower from the new Aloha/Hibiscus stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy in white. To add a tropical vibe, I blended pink, orange, and yellow ink over the embossed pattern; looks like a Hawaiian sunset!


The "Hello" sentiment was cut from the cool Hello Word Die in coordinating paper colors. I love the gold glitter against the fun blue bubble D2BA pattern paper!

 

Lastly, I used baby wipes to clean off the white areas and lift some of the background colors. Blue and gold layers finish the design before adhering it to a white card base.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to create a tropical card this summer with the awesome D2BA Aloha/Hibiscus stamp set!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment