Tuesday, June 11, 2019

For a Special Father!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a Father's Day card created with the New Stand Tall stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!



I just love giraffes and thought this would make a nice card for a special dad. To give the design a more masculine look, I created a sunset background with orange markers and used a green leaf D2BA pattern paper. I also added some tan and white twin along the bottom to bring in some texture; I love this look!


The images were colored with Copic markers and I used my favorite white gel pen to add little accents to the animals and the sky. I didn't want to use glitter for this card and thought the little white gel dots would be a good way to have some sparkle.


Lastly, I punched two circles our and added a "Happy Father's Day" sentiment to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create a card with the new Standing Tall stamp set. Check out the Dare 2B Artzy Shop for tons of fun artzy products!

Have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment