Sunday, June 2, 2019

Congrats Grad! -Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge -Shaped Cards

Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Today starts the Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge and this month's theme is Shaped Cards!


My shaped card is a graduation card created with Congrats Grad Stamp Set, Congrats Double Layer Die, and Pomegranate Paper


This simple card base was created with 100 lb card stock and I added the fun D2BA pattern paper to give interest, but still keep the card classic looking. The grad cap was stamped with Totally Black ink and layered with foam tape on to a red card stock circle. 



Lastly, I brought in sparkle with silver glitter paper on the bottom layer of the "Congrats" word die.  I love glitter and the red, white, and black color combination! 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you participate in the Dare 2B Artzy June Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment