Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Time to Seas the Day!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing a colorful card created with the Dare 2B Artzy Seas the Day stamp set and Sunburst Stencil!


The octopus image was stamped with D2BA Totally Black Ink (My favorite!) and colored with markers. This little sea creature is too cute!


For the background, I masked the image and used the new Sunburst stencil to create a bright design. I think the blue, pink, and purple work great together!


Lastly, I layered the card on top coordinating paper and stamped the sentiment "I'd cross the Ocean for you" on to a white banner. The banner was also edged with blue ink and layered with foam tape for some dimension.  This card is so cheerful and I can not wait to send this to someone special!

Click HERE to visit the D2BA Shop!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you're inspired to create with the new Seas the Day stamp set!

Have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment