Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Let's Celebrate!

Good morning!
Tasha here sharing a festive sea themed birthday card perfect for summer celebrations! I just adore the new Dare 2B Artzy Otterly Awesome and Seas the Day stamp sets and thought it would be fun to make a card that included all the cute little sea animals.


The happy images were stamped with D2BA Totally Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I also added three balloons from the sweet Baby Elephant stamp set which adds a birthday/celebration look to the card.


Since this is a sea-themed design, I used the new Otterly Awesome paper for the background. I love the little bubbles! 

Lastly, I adhered a white "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the bottom of the card and used my white gel pen to add little accents.

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Have a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment