Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thanks A Latte

Hi Friends!
Tasha here with a coffee themed Thank-You card created with the super fun "Perk Up" stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!
I love coffee themed stamps and this one is a great choice to use in a project for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!



To create this card, I stamped the cute heart cup in black D2BA ink and colored it with markers. I used the same ink to stamp the steam and sentiment on the bright white cardstock.



The cup was adhered with foam tape to add some texture and I added a little blue ink on the steam to bring in more color.



To bring in even more color, I layered a piece of D2BA pattern paper on top of a pretty turquoise frame. The blue pops and really works well with the blue used on the mug.



Lastly, to complete the design, I layered the card on a metallic copper card base and added glitter and white gel accents to the stamped images. I think this Clean & Simple style is a perfect way to thank someone special!



Click HERE to visit the Dare 2B Artzy Shop!

Also be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy December Challenge!



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment