Saturday, December 9, 2017

Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am sharing my first entry into the 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

For my project I created a pretty pink card using the Limited Edition Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop digital stamp by Jessica Lynn Original!


I wanted this card to be bright and cheerful, so I used light colors and added tons of sparkle. 
There is always room for more glitter in my world!


Instead of centering the layers, I angled them to create a fun look and liked the scattered paper design. I also think the gold glitter paper really looks amazing next to all the different shades of pink!


To complete the card, I adhered the layers to a textured pink base and embellished with gold glitter pen and white gel accents. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my latest project. I hope you are inspired to create with the new Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Limited Edition digital stamp from Jessica Lynn Original!

Click HERE to visit the Jessica Lynn Original Shop!

Click HERE to check out the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Have a wonderful Day!
-Tasha


9 comments:

  1. Love these cute sentiment, so perfect with all beautiful layers, love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image! Love your PINK card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the sparkle and bling on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the panel of glitter and you're beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fancy glittery background with this fun image! Perfectly suited image for this hop! Love the pastel colors too. Thanks for hopping along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! Wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... this is amazing! Love the image a latte! Your coloring is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete