Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Owl Magic Slider Card

Hi D2BA Friends!
Tasha here sharing a fun magic slider card created with the Hoot Hoot stamp set!
The awesome plaid D2BA paper was the color inspiration for this project, and I think these colors are just perfect for a fall birthday card!
The base was created with light blue cardstock; a small coordinating piece was also used for the pull tag.
For the slider frame, I used dark blue D2BA pattern paper and embellished with clear rhinestones. I love all the sparkle and texture!
To create the owl image, I first stamped the critter with StazOn black ink on the acetate.
Next, I stamped a second image with D2BA Black ink on white cardstock and colored it with markers.
 A solid white piece of cardstock fits in between the two allowing the colored image to magically appear when you pull the slider up; so fun!
To complete the card I stamped "Happy Birthday" on the bottom and embellished with some colorful D2BA flowers.
I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to create a colorful fall birthday card with the Hoot Hoot stamp set!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment